16:24
Saturday 18 April 2009
Okay okay. I'm here.
say something! (0)
Uhh.. Hi.

I know I haven't updated in ages and I'm sorry, dear readers. Lol. And I see that I was last tagged on the THIRTEENTH of april. Dear, dear. Please tag please tag please tag.

It's a horribly hot day today. Good friday is over. Story telling is just the worst subject in the world. I got sick again. 2.4 hasn't passed for me. I jumped 180cm for standing broad jump once.

Hmm. That's pretty much what happened last week in a nutshell. .__.

It's "people's-coming-day", in Tim's words, so aunts, uncles and irritating cousins are coming over. Many many things to be sad for because CONCON IS HERE. And I haven't finished reading the Harry Potter book I borrowed from Pauline JieJie, so I can't ask for the next one. And if I finish the book midweek I'll have to wait another few days for the next book. Oh, and CONCON IS HERE. HERE. HE'S FREAKING HERE. And it's damn annoying. He's such a oauidhfauodhfnaipseufans;dufnas;udfnhaso;fhaneuo;fl;hsenfao;sdjfn;oasudfnhasdofjna. AND HE'S ONLY FOUR. He just ruins saturdays for me all the time. Saturday-ruiner.

I hate storry telling so much, I have half a mind to bring my pen knife to the library on the day of my presentation. And my neopet is probably on the edge of dying.

I don't know how to do Geography and Literature. And memorizing stories word for word isn't that great either. :l