00:36
Saturday 21 March 2009
My mother didn't know sea snails existed.
say something! (0)
Have yet to create the blog for Saffy's Angel. We are all screwed. All my fault, yes. Nevermind. I'll create it tomorrow. Or today, it's 0.39am.


Today is the 21st of March. It's the equinox day(: So sun your eggs now till 11.58am and then take them in and make them stand at exactly 12 noon(: And surprisesurprise- I just so happened to have run out of eggs. My grandma just cracked the last one open today to eat because she was hungry. .... -_-''


Next week (28th of March) is the Earth Hour day! :D Off all your lights and live in darkness for at least an hour.
It's all for the sake of Mother Earth.


Mummy thinks I'm weird to be interested in these kinds of things. It's the EARTH, mummy. We should help, or we'll all pass away. Hmm. I'm being nice today, despite having a very crummy day. Saying 'pass away' instead of 'DIE'. Lol.


Last night, I made a very very pretty picture of fire using the little craftset for extremely busy parents who have no time to play with their children and so let this craftset save the day, getting their children engrossed into this bead play for hours and hours. It's the thing where there are tons of cute little cylindrical beads with holes down in the middle so that they can be stuck onto plate-like thingies with spikes covered all over the top surface so as to make a pixel-looking picture? Yeah, an then you iron it with some special piece of paper on top so that you won't over-heat the plastic and it'll melt too much and the pixel-looking picture will look melted-choclate-looking instead. Hmm, yeah.

Anyways, I made a pretty fire picture that I dare say, was proud of, then I went to the toilet and when I came out, I was greeted by a 'sorry' from my brother. D: He sat on it.

So I spent another hour, late into the night, and made another prettier fire(: and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning- Oh. Afternoon, sorry. Woke up the next afternoon and found it packed into a plastic bag with all the orange, red and yellow beads all over the place. What happened was that my maid, not knowing anything, kept it in the plastic bag for me and tossed it back up on the shelf and then thought she did something useful. ...

I watched some pirated movies and almost everyone of them had so-called happy families and their children secretly had some hidden talent in art and wanted to be an artist and this sort of thing was looked down upon by their parents so they shut up and did nothing. Why is being an artist looked down upon?! >:l