00:34
Sunday 22 February 2009
Lame me so.
say something! (0)
SIGN UP FOR NEOPETS. LOL.

Click on the buttons over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and make me feel richer.

Okay, my lame message is out.

My guts are burning. >.< I feel so scared for speech. Practising doesn't help at all since I suck at speaking. Prata's encouragment doesn't really help either. She says it's going to be okay since I'm popular, but doesn't that make it worse? =.= And I'm not even that popular.

Can't wait for speech to be overrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll probably talk in a monotone and my speech will probably be so lame you can't imagine. Oh crap, I hate this feeling. :X

It's like the second-to-last of all the other feelings I hate. Why did God create anxiety? The bad anxiety. Not the good anxiety. Why'd there have to be two sides of anxiety? If I could say nervousness I would but it just didn't fit the whole scenario.

I'm going to have a seriously bad stomach ache on Monday and feel like puking all day.

Ha ha. Okay, I should probably stop babbling now about suckish me that lacks self-confidence. :l Night.