20:05
Saturday 7 February 2009
oh, damn the guy who invented tests
say something! (0)
Sick with a high fever and I couldn't really cope with an hour of school so I went home. :l I was supposed to watch MeMe and WengLin run four rounds again!! Lol. It's amusing, really. And it's pretty fun talking to Shannon.

And I was supposed to wave to Dr William Tan cos' he asked me to that dayyyyy D:

But you know what, I might still be able to(: I feel a lot better and I might go back to school at about 2+. (: But of course, by the time any of you read this blgo post I would've done it by now. So I guess this is kind of ridiculous. Okay nevermind.

Moving back to me missing school. I guess I'm pretty glad I did. Well, cos, our umbrella project thing is pretty much screwed up and so is my stupid literature test and whether or not she gave it out today I really couldn't care less. Bio test not sure if I'll get a retest but I still don't really give a damn.

I hate lessons so much, the only reason I'm still agreeing to go to school is because of the friends I have there and I enjoy talking to them. I can't possibly live at home all my life without talking to people of my own age, right?

School. Bleahh.