15:38
Friday 6 February 2009
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, once I caught a fish alive..
say something! (0)
WAAAAH. WEEKEND. Like, finally.


I can finally get the chance to sleep til ten in the morning and not have to worry about getting more work thrown at my face. But I think I'll still miss school. Well, okay, not school, friends. Yes, friends. And hohoho, angel and mortal. D:


I guess it's okay, a good way of getting people to know each other I suppose. I didn't think I'd get that particular person. I thought I'd get some random person who sits at the back or something. But then again, it is quite random. RAAAH. Okay, I shouldn't even care about this part. Fact is, she's my mortal and I have to treat her nicely. I think. I should figure out what to do for her...... Hmm.

I just realized how little water I've been drinking. Must be because my maid keeps forgetting to top up the cold water. D: So bloody thirsty. Must. Get. More. Ice.

O;