22:54
Saturday 14 February 2009
talk about cheese fillings
say something! (0)
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I FEEL LIKE PULLING MY HAIR OUT.

Being sick sucks. Sarks. Sarrkkkss.

I'm going to miss a whole week of school(or more?) and miss soooo many project presentations and not too mention miss one of the very few pe lessons we have left to think up and practice a gym routine. Might have to do the speech for LA all the way next week when I'd rather do it this week and get it done and over with. I still haven't freaking handed up the two gan xiang thingies to laoshi?! I can't believe I forgot!!!!! CRAP.

GAH. Hope Mrs Loh doesn't tell everybody why I'm missing out on a week of school. D:

Going to be so far behind on lessons. Not very sure how I'm going to do the Bio cheek cells thing next next week? Sarah's constant worries about CA marks which she thinks about out loud is starting to really scare me.

Don't even get me started on my illness. OH (_whatever swearword you want me to use_).