18:31
Thursday 5 March 2009
Woah, sudden change much D:
say something! (0)
School is boringgg.

Common test results are haunting me and so is Literature. GAH. Haven't read Saffy's Angel yet. And geog poem! Need to finish it!! Zhou ji too!! D:

I seriously can't bring myself to do any of these boring stuff. Not like in primary school when I didn't mind doing homework the whole day. Hmm. Must be why I just passed my chinese. Now all I can think about is school. No wait. All I must think about is school. If not I'll just fail everything, just like how I will probably fail history. Damn, I miss the holidays.

The days when I could do whatever I wanted and wake up whenever I wanted and the freedom to think whatever I wanted without being suddenly reminded of homework due the next day or projects I have absolutely no idea how to present.

Okay, forget about school for a second. It's making me jump from topic to topic and it feels so untidy. :l

Oh wow. I don't have anything to say that doesn't concern school. ):