21:44
Saturday 28 February 2009
Oh? I'm back. Shyort of.
say something! (0)
I haven't updated in a while and yet my tag board is still as alive as ever.(: Well, sort of. Maybe I should just delete this whole line. Well, it's too late for that.

Common test week;
I think the whole secondary school way of grading is just dumb. They count the work they give us into the final grading but the whole point of work is to try out and get used to new concepts and possibly make mistakes we can learn from. But, oh? You can't make mistakes because it's GRADED.

The only advantage of using this system is that we don't have to do oral exam twice a year(I think). Or maybe the oral is just individual presentations in front of the whole class that are 500 times worse than oral exams and we have to do it 3 times a year plus the oral exam for the final exam. Well, that just checks the only good thing off the list. =="

Newly discovered way of ticking off siblings(for younger siblings who are somehow exceptionally nice[for 6 year old standard]);
(In my case: in living room)
"Tim, can you help run to my room and get my big pillow here? I'll give you a lollipop if you help me!"
"Okay" -runs all the way to my room and staggers back with my big pillow-
"Thank you! Now can you run back and get my little bolster and little pillow? I forgot to ask you just now. Then, I'll give you the lollipop."
"Okayyy."-runs back to my room and staggers back with my stuff-
"Thanks! I forgot something again! Can you help me bring my big bolster and blankets here? I promise I'll give you the lollipop this time."
"...... Okayyyyyyyy." -runs back at gets my stuff; returns panting- "Nowwww can I have the lollipop?"
"Yeah, sure. It's in my room."

HAHA. xD It was damn funneh.

Class;
Nothing much except some so-called "drama" that I really can't be bothered to get involved in because it's just so dumb and ridiculous and not to mention unnecessary. =="

edit/Oh yes, I'm slowly getting the hang of painting and I'm not that bad at it really. Haha(: By the way, my irritating baby cousin is an art prodigy with a totally different perspective and I can't beieve I'm saying he's cool.


My typing has slowed down! D: