23:54
Tuesday 17 March 2009
Shit. I just realized my dream.
say something! (0)
Ahahhh.... And as the title announces, I have finally realized my dream and crap, it sucks. Okay, it does not suck. It is my dream life~ But it's super hard getting there. Well, cause'.

I need millions of dollars. >.>

I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST AND HAVE MY OWN STUDIO WHERE RANDOM PEOPLE WILL COME IN AND BUY MY ART. And when I'm free, whip out my laptop to play Sims 2. ....

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. ): And the worst part is is that I really want it. I know because my stomach feels funny whenever I think about it. ); Okay, that's just weird but that's me. It's an urge, you see. It's that feeling that you get when you really want something and you seriously seriously want it now. Just x10.

Gaaah. OKAY. Enough talk about my ridiculous not-so-soon-to-be future. It's making me have that horrible feeling. :x

It's 0.02. I want to sleep but I WON'T. Not until I finish my last chinese gan xiang. The seven days book isn't that bad y'know. It's pretty awesome actually. I want to read more than just the first chapter but I'm so darn busy that I can't. >:l Busy thinking about stupid things in life and giving in to the temptation of Sims. >.> And, of course, homework. ....

I've been giving in to temptation a lot this year. I think I just lost all my willpower on the 1st of January this year. Maybe it's that Secondary school effect. In primary school, I had no problems doing homework. Now I can't even bring myself to walk towards the homework. It's all too sian for me. Heyy. I've said this before.

Tim is still awake. Now and then I realize that this kid is my flesh and blood. That sounded awkward. Usually in dramas they'd use that expression on their kids and not exactly siblings... Nevermind. Back to my warm feelings. He is my brother. He is my brother. Heh.(: -lalalala- It feels nice to have something/someone you want(:


Broken boats and toy hearts.