23:21
Sunday 15 March 2009
I'm finding myself screaming in joy?
say something! (0)
HULLO.

Hmm. Haven't posted in ages. Please don't stop tagging just because there's nothing new to read. >.>

Lots of things happened that I shall put down in points so as to not cause inconvenience. To me. Heh.

-groans- Seriously bad stomach crampssssssssssssssss. Thank God(thankfully) that the March Hols are here to replace school. Okay, I guess holidays are good.

I remember I had this whole paragraph of candid things I wanted to say here but I forgot. >:l Raah.

Kay, I took a quiz on my birthday and I think it's pretty accurate. Tell me if you agree(: I coloured the words that I thought were true. ;D

JUNE/;

Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

Is the night black or blue? o.o?