17:12
Wednesday 1 April 2009
I want my socks low.
say something! (0)
It's wednesday and I'm freaking out for 2.4 already. It's all the way on the 14 of April, oh wow it's not even that far away. Less than two weeks. Who the hell said that you had to run 2.4 kilometres just to prove you're healthy?

I hate wednesdays. All the periods are long and gloomy. Like, LA, IT, Chinese and Physics. And Assembly is just a waste of time. I listed out all the periods we had in school today. Except recess and classtime, though I don't think they're considered periods. No wait, they are. NO WAIT. Classtime is a period, recess is not.

Stayed in school til 4+ for LA book presentation thingy at first and then ended up spending the whole time fooling around with Prata And Hanahtan. OH YES. Speaking of LA, we finished the blog project for Saffy's Angel! FINALLY. And now, speaking of finally(lol), we finished the gym routine presentation too! Why am I feeling the sense of accomplished only now?! :D

Hmm. Maybe I can only feel things when I'm blogging. I should be feeling angry/hurt/upset by hearing Abhipsa say I look like a nerd with my hair pinned up.

No, I still don't feel angry, hurt or upset.