22:32
Friday 27 March 2009
It was the 26th of March.
say something! (0)
Oh my (swear word) gosh.

I don't know why but when I created the gmail account for the Saffy's Angel blog project, my blogger account email changed to the gmail I created. Not my other email account. Like what the hell?! Now I have to remember the stupid 1ssaffyangelsa@gmail .com emailllllll..................... And I'm not even sure whether Mrs Lim will be able to find my blog when she searches for the blogs. Crap):

I had a crummy day yesterday. Because it was the 26th of March. Hopefully, it was a good day for another person. But it was a bad day for me. A crummy one. But I managed to bring myself to do sian things like homework and more homework that I couldn't be bothered to on time until the 26th of March. Soo..

On the 26th of March, I:

-forgot to ask my parents to sign my report card
-forgot all about the parent-teacher meeting form
- didn't realize I had to buy my own cloth and cut it out before that day's home econs lesson
-had to stay back and stick up everybody's names high up on the wall for art
-had to have a late lunch at like, 4 o'clock.
-had to redo my entire sock puppet by the next day
-got scolded by mummy for using the entire afternoon doing "useless things"
-got lectured again by the same person for having 4 subjects lower than the class average
-had to write a magazine review on top of finishing my sock puppet
-got scolded AGAIN for not doing my chinese tuition homework, piano theory homework and japanese homework in the afternoon. (those are classified under the "useful things")

And a lot, a lot more but I won't bore you guys with my crummy March 26th.

Mummy just discovered a seriously bad blister in the middle of my left foot's big toe and second toe. The skin is like, torn. And it hurts a lot. She made me put cream on it. :l And then after that, she gave me a box of special coloured markers that can decorate t-shirts and pillows and stuffz. :D Which is great(: And also a big ball of pink cotton candy(: Not a fan of the pink part, but the cotton candy just totally overrules it. Pink balloon.

I am tired and sleepy and I just realized that this entire sentence was coming out in pink. Rawr. Who the hell cares anyway? It's the day after March 26th.