20:58
Monday 30 March 2009
Mr. Pig... Mr. Pig, are you in...?
say something! (0)
Just printed our my story for Speech and I wish so much that I had used the mask for the wolf instead of the bloody pig. But then again, most of the story is for the narrator to speak and speaking as the narrator while wearing a ridiculous grey mask is kind of dumb.

Physics homework is hate. Lol. (y'know when people suddenyl say, example: "Bubble tea is love"? xD)

I ran three rounds around my condominium today(: Which is: 3 x 400m = 1.2km AWESOMEEE. But it's pretty pathetic compared to what the rest of the class did. 3.3km. With only, what? 3 stops? They're so great at everything x) Kinda makes me feel proud to be in the same class.

Just after running, I was panting like crazy and my throat felt so dry from all the heavy breathing. The inside of my leg was BURNING and it felt like my muscles were tearing from inside out. Plus, my chest was like super pain too. I thought I was going to die like all those random people of the world who suddenly dropped dead after running. PoPo came along then and told me to walk with her. Then my calves stopped tearing itself. (:

My only worry is that tomorrow, when our PE teacher(not saying her name in case she does what our math teacher does to check for any bad gossip about her on the internet) asks us to run four rounds (or more, since our gym group didn't do anything last week or today), my legs will ache. We're going to get screamed at by her and even if we tell her our blur blur mistakes, she'll roll her eyes and be even more pissed off. Then, wellllll, it's D-day for us.

I will miss you guys so much when I die in the hands of her and hopefully, I'll get to float up to Heaven and watch you guys laugh and play in class. LOL. Okay okay. Enough bull shit for one post.

It's 9.30! D: