21:04
Friday 3 April 2009
over-eating is spelled with a hyphen?
say something! (0)
OMG. I just found this super cute monkey notepad ;D There's pink polka-dotted bunny papers, blue polka-dotted cartooney papers, grey/gray bunny-cycling papers, orange monkey papers and pink girl monkey papers. ;D

I shall use it in some way.

It's FRIDAY. It's good. Despite the piano lessons and chinese tuition, it's fantabulous(: As how Natasha says it. I need the sleep desperately and I NEED TO FORGET ABOUT 2.4 KILOMETRE RUN. It's making me mentally unsound.

Damn it. Yesterday I couldn't even run two rounds around my condominium's track. T-T How pathetic am I?

OKAY. Let's start on the forgetting part.



Today, I shall complete my math supplementary worksheet and japanese homework so that TOMORROW, I can go over to my cousin's awesomeawesome house. And play xbox with Stan(: And relax at the pool side under the little wooden shelter thingy. And play with Chocolate ;D And feel carefree. That's the most awesome part.

Cyberwellness poster was pretty okay. Plain though. Took me like four hours to do it because of all the little details I had to do on the words to make it look like a newspaper's. Took too long so on the other words I just bolded them a little. =.= Screwed up the colouring on the boy's hair and shirt. Okay, I guess I screwed up the boy's everything. Oh crap, that sounds freakishly wrong.

Winning Mrs Loh's chocolate bar would be nice(:

I started a little personal project. A mini-model on how my studio shall be like(: It'll be so awesometastic. I just need to find a large amount of white paint, though.