20:25
Sunday 19 April 2009
Oh cheese. Japanese compositions suck
say something! (0)
Yes they do. And so does japanese xi zi. Makes my wrist hurt so much.

Anyway, there's school tomorrow and I find myself wishing I was homeschooled yet again.

Church was horrible and great at the same time because I saw someone (I hope) and I sort of had this really cool moment with my bible. Like, asking God a question, then opening a random page where God is supposed to have sent you to to read some random passage and you somehow get an answer. Cool, cos' it works. It works. Well, for me, sometimes. It worked today.

I have yet to memorize any part of my fairy tale other than the first paragraph. So I'm screwed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAHH.

Bought you something bunny-related. You can put a picture of Panda in it or something. Or maybe your name card, something like that. So cheers(: Was going to give you an apple wallet but oh wellos. It's not that great though, the apple wallet. Bead-ish.

I haven't wrote Tessa's letterrrr. Need to do it, need to do it.

Okay, I'm feeling quizzie(: Quizzie, not queazy. Though that's pretty normal.

PUT YOUR iPOD ON SHUFFLE AND PRESS FW FOR EACH QUESTION. USE THE SONG NAME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION....

How am I feeling today?
Pop Princess - The Clickfive
Wow. I'm feeling poppy?
Will I get far in life?
Run, Don't Walk - Hey Monday
I'd rather walk , thank you.
How do my friends see me?
Just the Girl - The Clickfive
Heh.
Where will I get Married?
Beating my Heart - Jon McLaughin
What is my best friend's theme song?
Addicted - Saving Abel
What is the story of my life?
Move Along - The All-American Rejects
Yeah, yeah. Next question.
What is/was highschool like?
How to Save a Life - The Fray
How can I get ahead in life?
That Green Gentleman - Panic at the Disco
Haha. I can cross the road(x
What is the best thing about me?
Down and Out - The Academy Is...
How is today going to be?
CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
What is in store for this weekend?
Arizona - Hey Monday
Wow. I wanna go overseas):
What song describes my parents?
Guilty Pleasure - Cobra Starship
Ohh. They do feel pleasure at other people's guiltiness.
To describe my grandparents?
Swing Life Away - Rise Against
LOL. They already swung their lives away(x Other than my grandma.
How is my life going?
I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
HAHA.
What song will they play at my funeral?
Decode - Paramore
It's such a sad song about vampires.
How does the world see me?
His Girl Friday - The Academy Is...
Will I have a happy life?
Our Time Now - Plain White T's
What do my friends really think of me?
Why - Secondhand Serenade
Hmm? Why?
Do people secretly lust after me?
About A Girl - The Academy Is...
Oh. I already know that. P. LOL
How can I make myself happy?
Beat It - Fall Out Boy
Huhh.
What should I do with my life?
When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas
Oh dear.
Will I ever have children?
Mercy - One Republic
Lol.
What is some good advice for me?
That's Just The Way We Roll - The Jonas Brothers
Wow. Not bad.
How will I be remembered?
Josey - Hey Monday
I'm Kim. Not Josey.
What is my signature dancing song?
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Haha(: It's a nice song.
What do I think my current theme song is?
Gives you Hell - The All-American Rejects
HAHA. OKAY.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Bright Idea - Orson
Lol.
What type of men/women do you like?
Slow Down - The Academy Is...
Hmm.

Geography homework can just kiss my ass. Or at least until somebody tells me how to do it.