19:19
Saturday 25 April 2009
Khaki pants are awesome(:
say something! (0)
Hmm. Been browsing through Youtube today. And I found some awesome stuff.

Britain's got talent is pretty great. Not that big of a fan of that Susan Boyle person but I absolutely LOVEEE this little boy(: He's such an awesomtastic singer ;D WATCH. Seriously, WATCH.

it on Youtube yourself because I can't seem to find a video of his audition that I can embed onto my post =.= Ugh.

Well, anyway, watch THIS ONE then(: I posted it on my blog before but I embedded it onto my previous previous blogskin so it's not here anymore. It's the 2007 SYF Dance video for MGS and -hoho- they won gold with honours(: But I think they do deserve it because it's really quite pretty. The canons are wonderful and the movements are so perfect >.< Okay, I sound like some art-obsessed weirdo so I'll just shut up now and give you the video.