21:20
Friday 24 April 2009
13 beats 2 hands down any day.
say something! (0)
TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG PEOPLE. My blog is dead dead dead dead!! >.<
I wish I could say 'peoples' but I won't cos' it would seem like I copied Carina or something.

I'm attempting to draw a doodle that's about going down the evolutionary scale. Like, HUMAN! then, MONKEY! then, FISH! -flip!waddle!splat!- Y'know, those kind of stupid fishy sound effects.

I'm number 2 for speech and I suppose that's good because I get to get it over with and after I'm done, everybody else (except Apoorva) will be like panicking and I'll be over at my desk chilling out because - hoho - I've done it already(: So the crummy churning feeling is in my stomach again. I hate it and I wish it would go away but it's still there and it's going to stay until Tuesday. Ugh.

Did I mention? I drifted back to Christianity again! ;D Satan's thoughts are out of my head! The so called "hunger" is back(: It's really damn cool. After the last chapel session when Glen spoke to us for the last time, it was like as if he was talking about me and I can't stop thinking about it(: But I felt like such a loser when I didn't stand up first when he asked those who needed praying to stand up. I was going to get up and then there was like super glue on the chair or something and I COULDN'T. Until like several people were standing up and then I stood up and there was so much REGRET. I'm such a coward. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Nevermind. I read like half of Genisis that day.

Hmm, maybe the next time I update, I'll post banned advertisements from Youtube xD