19:41
Sunday 3 May 2009
Like wtf. I screwed up my art.
say something! (0)
I did! I messed up the people's faces because I used too dark of a colour. ):Now they all look like they have oranges and apples for heads. So I was uber depressed during art class and couldn't wait for it to end. Why do I keep double pressing each letter. =.= Then I have to keep backspacing and my hand will feel funny. :l

So I sort of regret posting that thing about daddy's private pictures? Yeah, I was dumb. I should delete that part in my previous post. But I feel so sick every time I come close him. GAH. D:

-Shakes it off-

I finally brought myself to finish my history chart(: Well, okay, I didn't finish it. I'm not a genius. I don't understand what 'addressing to the question' means. And I have no idea what I should be concluding from this whole thing about Qin Shihuang and Chandragupta. I mean, they're both rulers whose only way of punishing people is by removing their body parts. So obviously, they aren't very creative. Like, can't they think of psychological punishments or something like that that would make history more interesting so that I'll actually listen and what goes in stays in?

Did I ever mention how school makes me feel damn sian? Wait. Yes, I have. Yes, I have.
A million and two times.

I'm seriously going to have the Monday Blues tomorrow.

Okay, yeah. I should go study for my Japanese Coutner test tomorrow. 1, 2, 3 fullstop!