13:17
Saturday 9 May 2009
I HATE fridays.
say something! (0)
Fridays suck so bad. It's so sian and it feels like it could drag on forever. Like piano. And chinese tuition.

I think I may have caught swiney. =.= Or at least maybe the stupid flu virus that's been circulating around Singapore. Maybe ShaSha spread it to me. Or Weng Lin. Or ShaSha. Haha. Not blaming anybody. I was bound to get it anyway, because of my seriously vulnerable immune system.

I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK(: In one day. Amazing really. Oh wait, except for one more LA newspaper article reflection about AWARE and their new prez who opposes Christian homosexuals. Like what the hell am I supposed to say about that? I should have thought about that before I glued it down on the fullscap paper. Hmm. OH. CRAP. Haven't done the last gan xiang for the last few chapters of qi tian. D: D: D: D: I wonder if Sarah did it yet. Or if she handed it up yet. And how HannahTan freaking finished it all weeks ago. Which is an AMAZING thing. It's not bad, it's good.

I suddenly have this urge to go an take random pictures of my brother's terapins. They're his, because if I said they were mine, they would've died within a week. Or get eaten by a golden retriever. I don't know.

Oh my gosh. I could swear my brother just moonwalked towards me. HAHA. I let him type that. Letter by letter, with me pressing the 'shift' button for the capital letters. It took 5 minutes(x

ok . me and my sister are going now. byebye .

That took another 5 minutes ;D