15:37
Saturday 16 May 2009
Task number 2?! Like WTH.
say something! (0)
So I'm friggin' pissed at some people>.> I would rant. But I can't seem to recall the words I thought of while walking back home on Friday.

Going to watch Angels and Demons later at 5. My parents booked the tickets(: Well, at least I HOPE they did. They always say they're going to bring me to the movies during the weekends but it'll get delayed by at least TWO weeks. Never fails to tick me off.

COMMON TEST RESULTS!
Not that bad actually. Mummy even agreed to reward me! with something that I can't think of. Yesterday, she brought to Borders and said I could buy books(how many?Idon'tknow) and I couldn't even choose anything. I wasn't sure whether I was considered a young adult yet and even if I was, the young adults section was only filled with pink'n'frizzy stuff like Princess Diaries and other bimbotic books I despise. :/

I really don't feel like doing my magazie review. SO SIANN. I hate Reader's Digest. :l They make reading and magazines sound gross.