18:21
Sunday 17 May 2009
I feel sho shmall):
say something! (0)
Omg, there's this fat and tall primary school boy I have to sit through art class with and he's supposedly some pro at art. He's pretty good at water colours, I thought the first time I saw him. Now, he's getting non-stop praises from the art teacher. AND GUESS WHAT?

HE'S GOING TO SOTA.

SOTA. SOTA. SOTA. SOTA. SOTA. SOTA. SOTA?!?!?!?!?!?!

Like WHAT THE HELL?!

This freak is getting what I want and all he talks about is how POLAR BEARS ARE THE LARGEST LAND PREDATOR. He makes me feel SO DAMN SMALL. And I'm over at the other table doodling away and feeling suckish a the same ime because all the teacher ever seems to pay attention to is him and I don't get a single thing my teacher is wanting me to do. And now's the worst because I have to do a competition and I can't even put my own idea on the bloody canvas because I DON'T HAVE THE FREAKING CONFIDENCE TO SAY "NO. I WANT TO DO MY OWN IDEA."

Like what IN THE WORLD is wrong with me?! Telling my parents about this isn't even good because they'd somehow find something I did wrong in every situation and start nagging to me about it and making me feel worse. There's NOTHING I can talk to my parents about. They're just unreasonable.

Really.