16:50
Thursday 9 July 2009
Yaye... I'm updating again!(:
say something! (0)
The three stupid little tubes were in my bloody bag the whole freaking time and I forgot. Damn. And Soof made me promise that I would donate triple as much the next time MGS has another donation drive. D:

Today was filled with ups and downs. Like an invisible rollercoaster ride. Hmm...

Managed to copy some answers for the life sciences worksheet from The Great Nanditha. She's great because she always has things I need. It's amazing.
Mundane lessons.
Changed into swimming costume...
Changed out of swimming costume...
Come home.

Course' there were a lot of other happenings which I will tell you lovely people right now. I got downgraded to Beginners for swinging my arms too far back when I swam. Lol. Still laughing about it a bit. It's not my fault I have long arms, is it? Theirs are all too short and stubby and look like tree branches. Except fatter and without bark.

I gave MeMe my three (unnecessary) new tubey things because she lost hers even though I wasn't sure whether mine were still at home. :x Well, they weren't. They were in my bag the whole time. :l I found that out when I came home. Rawr.

I shall do my homework noww. Science, math, all that.