21:31
Friday 22 May 2009
I found me new superstars!! (:
say something! (0)
Heyho!(: I found not just ONE new furball superstar, but THREE new furball superstars! They are:
Bu - Her full name's actually Buleczka. Weird, I know. (x
Balbi - Balbinka(: Not a hamster.
Poi - Piorko ;D White. And skin disease-looking but cute.



Bu,''I don't like you.''

Pio,''I don't like you too.''


''Let's be turtles together!'' -crawl crawl crawl-




Bu,''Oh. Cake.''




Bu and Balbi,''Heh?''


Bu,''I'll have this nut in my side and you have your nut on your side.''


(: No Pompon today. BECAUSE. I'll give an answer, not like Edlyn, who just leaves the question hanging there. BECAUSE: I'm sick of posting only PomPon pictures. >.> Okay, fine, I'll give y'all just ONE.
PomPon,''I book this hammyburger.''
Fridays are Fridays. Boring.
Mummy asked me in the car today what I wanted to do for my birthday. I said,''Nothing.''