19:05
Thursday 21 May 2009
Pompon's taking over the world!!!!!!!
say something! (0)
Oh mann. I've been flooding my blog with pompon pictures for dayyssss already. But Edlyn won't stop saying,''MORE.'' x.x But I suppose I don't mind. It's pretty nice, browsing through PomPon pictures. Can't seem to find a hamster with as much charisma as PomPon down there, though. :l Nevermind. Maybe I'll find a small and furry Brad Pitt soon. Or a Johnny Depp hairball(:

I'm getting tired of saying,''Here you go!''. So I'll just give y'all the pictures right here.


Sliiiidddeee...


Oh?


Toilet bowl PomPon?


''I've moved to and orange .___.''


Valentine Pompon! ;D

OKAY. Enough. For today >.>
I was freaking pms-ish today. Like, serious moodswings. One moment, I'm over-exaggerating about Kris Allen(kris allen?! Like what the hell is wrong with americans?!?!) winnign American Idol and another moment, I feeling like I have no friends in the world. Okay, maybe class.
I miss last year SO MUCH. Nobody to be pissed off at. No need to worry you spend too much time with somebody. Being able to see everybody almost everyday. And no doubt at all, that we were going to laugh our heads off. I always looked forward to school.
But now, it's like. Bleah.
Pissle was never as stressed out as this. Damn. I miss using the term 'pissle'. Rahh. I miss fooling around with Beej and Joyce. I could talk to Tessa forever. It was never boring to play hangman with Steph and Beej. And Mrs Quek NEVER lectures us like *mmhhmmhmhmm* does.
What happened to all those days?