20:00
Friday 29 May 2009
What a crappy last day. Rawr.
say something! (0)
OHHMYYGOSHHH/////////////////////////////////////


RESTAURANT CITY IS DOWN!DD: Like what the hell do they expect me to do while their off "trying to bring it up as soon as possible"? And when I can finally get a network connection with it tooooooo. Stupid.


Well, it was a stunningly horrible last day. We did a lame and boring poem infront of the whole of secondary one. Shan't talk about it or I might just spew out a bad word. But discovered that talking to Shannon, MeMe, WengLin and Rachel is really REALLY funneh:B All their jokes have to do with pink and is so dramatic. And the endings just make you want to slap them but you laugh to much, you can't. We played What's that Animal and The Connection Game. Full of random random stuff. Listened to WengLin do amazing things with her voice. Like sing Fergalicious with her stitch-voice. Awesome.


I'm so behind mummy's homework. She's going to scold me when she comes back, hopefully swine-free. And this is like, one of the busiest holidays I've ever had. I never had to go out with so many people in one month before(: It feels uber awesummm. And sckish at the same time cos' I have to go out. And push homework behind even further. :l Bleagh. I'm such a toot.


I shall post one picture and one picture only.
Oh dear, how do I get down?
BYE.